You have no items in your shopping cart.
Men's Motocross Jackets
- Multi material shell construction: wind breaker soft shell in the exposed area and polar fleece fabric to increase comfort and thermal capability.
- Two front hand pockets.
- Reflective insert to increase visibility of the rider.
- Slim collar construction with stretch main fabric and microfiber comfort inner lining.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- High denier woven polyester chassis with double stitched seams
- 2-in-1 design with zip-off sleeves
- 5 adjustable vents: 1 back, 2 front chest and 2 pit vents
- High-quality non-fading sublimated graphics
- Hand pockets, one back pocket and one inside pocket
- Water resistant shell fabric
- Pre-bent ergonomic sleeve design
- Polyester mesh lining is highly breathable and wicks moisture
- Adjustable cuffs
- Useful wind resistant fabric on entire front, back, front sleeve, back upper sleeve
- Fixed semi mesh back sleeve pit vents [ on back sleeve only ]
- Fixed back vent
- 2 Reliable YKK zippered hand pockets
- 1/4 center YKK zipper entry
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Mock Collar (higher for wind/sun protection) with brushed inner collar for added comfort
- Adjustable hem via shock cord pull in left and right pockets
- Hanging moisture wicking liner
- Created to be worn over a base layer, jersey or protective equipment such as chest protector, elbow guards or pressure suit for extra layer of wind protection and warmth
- Durable print on shoulder and elbows for wear resistance