Klim ADV Series Carlsbad Honda Mens Motorcycle Pants
Availability: In stock
The Carlsbad was created of the demand for exceptionally mobile, exceptionally vented and decreased bulk adventure gear – all while at the same time preserving KLIM’s ultimate abrasion resistance and durability criteria. The Carlsbad was built for the hard-charging Adventure rider. Like the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico,it has been stripped of everything but it’s essential elements. Light and fast with maximum utility and mobility wrapped into an abrasion resistant,water proof package. The Carlsbad is the absolutely essential ADV apparatus for riders hunting for a no-compromise more efficient bundle of high mobility, comfort and durability. All KLIM’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear includes the Crash Protection Guarantee. Put Your Trust In KLIM.
- Gore-Tex® performance shell.
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®.
- 500D Cordura® rip stop fabric in abrasion zones.
- YKK® zippers.
- Leather inner knees with DWR treatment, overlaid on inner leg panels for wear/heat resistance safety.
- D3O® CE level1 hip armor (two).
- D3O® CE level1 knee armor (two) cargo.
- Two storage pockets on side thigh visibility.
- Black 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material ventilation.
- Front thigh intake vents.
- Back thigh exhaust vents fit/style/comfort.
- Mapped mesh wicking liner with Cordura in inner knee and cuff for wear resistance.
- Adjustable cuff design allows pant to be open enough to adjust boot and knee guards/braces.
- Adjustable waistband via hook and loop side waist adjusters.
- Articulated fit.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
You may also be interested in the following products