Alpinestars Bionic Plus Motocross Jacket
Availability: In stock
Extremely lightweight and remarkably ventilated, the Bionic Plus Jacket has an innovative stretch mesh build for a secure, comfy fit. Researched by multiple Dakar winner Marc Coma, this jacket highlights CE certified protectors for outstanding resistance to impact and shock abrasion and is completely compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- Specialized, elastane stretch mesh main design is tremendously breathable and keeps shape.
- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for air flow and weight saving.
- Slim-lined, CE-certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors feature skin-side channeling for improved flexibility and airflow as well as excellent protection from impacts.
- Newly designed, back panel has triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for great shock absorption and padding.
- Back protection is CE certified to the latest Level 1 standard.
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow PU foams offer new softer formulation and channeling design for improved flexibility.
- Removable upper chest and back padded panels accommodate Alpinestars BNS.
- High quality, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on removable sleeves to guarantee secure fitting.
- Convenient, soft touch silicon pull tabs on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Thermoformed kidney protector padding.
- Effective silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place
You may also be interested in the following products