Klim Rally Air Motorcycle Pants - Regular
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $899.99
Sale Price $809.99
The KLIM? Adventure Rally Air Pant uncovers a new definition of what fully ventilated adventure gear can rally up against. Its high marks in abrasion and cut or tear resistance and spectacular utilization of the brand new D3O? XERGO? collection of incorporated armor pieces guarantees humid, hot and savagely abusive situations have been mastered. The Adventure Rally Air Pant preserves top-quality KLIM? pant attributes at the same time. Top quality leather-based inside knees, beneficial reflective mesh components, SuperFabric? slide specific zones upon the knees and a streamlined, simply modifiable boot cuff.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® mesh construction with amazing tear and abrasion resistance.
- Kevlar® stretch mesh crotch for full range of motion.
- Kevlar® seat panel.
- Large panels of Superfabric® material at knees for better sliding abrasion resistance.
- Reflective mesh material placement on thighs and lower legs for increased low-light and dark-conditions visibility.
- Premium leather inside knees and inside lower leg provide excellent durability and heat resistance.
INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEM:
- D3O® Xergo knee and hip pieces (meet and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [pren1621-1:2011]).
- Poron® XRD?? extreme impact foam coxic (tailbone) pad.
- Dow Corning S7-005 Deflexion?? on top of thighs for protection and breathability.
CARGO, COMFORT AND INTERNALS:
- Two external pockets: 2 large thigh pockets with horizontal zippers for easy access while seated.
- One hidden money pocket in waist.
- Removable spot pocket on left thigh for proper position of spot antenna when seated for better tracking ability.
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner.
- 500d Cordura® inner lower cuff boot buckle guard.
- Integrated suspender attachment points.
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zip.
- Heavy duty YKK® zippers used throughout.
- Spacer mesh at knees for breathability and comfort.
- Adjustable over-the-boot cuff construction via hook and loop® brand fasteners closure keeps pants securely in place and keeps weather out of boots.
- Adjustable cuff design allows pant to be open enough to adjust boot and knee guards/braces and provides large range of adjustment to fit the widest range of boot styles/sizes.
You may also be interested in the following products
Regular Price: $519.99
Sale Price $467.99
Regular Price: $319.99
Sale Price $287.99